Sunday, November 13, 2011

Excerpts and Stuff

Shadow Heir Excerpt  (Dec 27)
We don't have long to wait until the release of the final Dark Swan book, but I'm on the fence on whether I'll be peeking a bit early. In any case go Here if you don't mind a peek.




Spinoff time.  It looks like the Jane Jameson series is going to get its own spinoff.  The first book will be tittle The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires.  I don't recognize any of the characters from the JJ series, but I'm sure it will be an interesting read.  Go Here for more info.

The fifth book in the Vampires in America, aptly named Duncan, just released this last Friday on Kindle.  It should be another good read, but I'm not really digging the cover.



Home for the Holidays Excerpt
"This Cat and Bones story takes place right after the events in One Grave at a Time. Oh, and Ian fans, you’ll be glad to know that he plays a prominent role in Home for the Holidays."  Click HERE to read it.



2011 Goodreads Choice Awards
Go Here if you want your voice heard.  I can't wait to read the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment