Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday Ramblings and Show & Tell!

I finally got around to developing all the photos I took on my last cross country drive. I sort of lost steam with picture taking around the time I hit Texas. Maybe there just wasn't that much to photograph.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but I do believe I visited a literary landmark. Wasn't the Church in Sedona, Az a setting for part of the Weather Warden books? It wasn't at all what I imagined.  I swear I read about a million different steep steps leading up to the thing.  I think I was imagining some ancient Aztec set of stairs leading to a very old looking church.  I don't want to say too much for those that haven't read the books yet, but intend to.

Anyways here is a couple that made it past the cutting floor.  The first couple are of Sedona, NV, then Hover Dam, the Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and US Hwy 395.  And for those that are curious, yes I'm still working on the same darn book the last couple of weeks.  Yo, I got other stuff on my mind besides reading right now, like moving.  Speaking of reading...















Shots taken with Canon 5D + Zeiss 21mm/2.8 & 35mm/2

No comments:

Post a Comment