Monday, October 31, 2011

New this Week

Hey all, it's been awhile. I've been out of sorts lately and I'm still not back to my old reading routine. I guess that's what happens when life changes a bit. I'm still enjoying the delightful works of Ms. McGuire, but I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Ethan in the upcoming Chicagoland book. I vote for it all being just a dream. I'm probably dead wrong, just like I was wrong with the ending to Lost. Oh well. I'm going to have to re-read the last book soon, as I got distracted and gave up about half way through.

Drink Deep
Book #5







Death Magic
Book #8







Last Breath
Book #11/YA







Magic on the Line
Book #7







Heart of Steel
Book #2/PNR







Also just released:

Great Hexpectations
Book #3







Trance
Book #1

No comments:

Post a Comment