Wednesday, October 12, 2011

More Rambling

I'm a avid reader, to the point of obsession sometimes. But since I've had my mind on other things in my life, I really haven't been able to get back into my old reading routine. For those that have lives outside of reading, like children and spouses, this ain't nothin' but a thing. But for me this is important stuff. It sort of like suffering from a bout of insomnia. Yeah, I'm sort of worried. But just like any other dysfunction, it doesn't help to dwell on it or put added pressure on yourself into performing. Well, you know what I mean.

Anyways, here is some things I missed while I was moving and stuff.

Sookie #12 has a name and a small synopsis. Deadlocked (May 01, 2012) Sookie gets kidnapped by a man that Charlaine thought was dead, isn't?

More Lover Reborn Leakage. Okay that sounded wrong on so many levels.

Fever is not over by a long shot. First up is a trilogy featuring Dani, Christian MacKeltar, Ryodan, and the mysterious Dancer. The first book, Iced, is set to be released on Oct 30, 2012.  Then after that, two more back in the main fever world with Mac & Barrons center stage.  Additionally, it is highly likely that DreamWorks will be taking on this story for an upcoming movie project.

Drink Deep Sneak Peak and Spoilers.

Fair Game Prolugue.

Almost Human Book #5, Descendant of Darkness, gets more Snippets and we finally move a bit closer to its release, but no official date just yet.  Book #6 gets a title, Destined for Divinity.

And be sure to check out the snippet of Third Grave Dead Ahead.

And Oh how I wish I can be at this year's NY ComicCon. I would love to see some of my favorites like Patricia Briggs(Mercy Thompson), Kim Harrison, Julie Kagawa (Iron Fey), Marjorie Liu (Dirk & Steele), Jeaniene Frost (Night Huntress), Rachel Caine (Morganville Vampires), & Melanie Nowak, just to name a few. Such as life.

-Life is too Short to Read a Bad Book-

No comments:

Post a Comment