Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Round 1: Future Release Excerpts

Second Grave on the LeftSecond Grave on the Left
Book #2   (Aug 16, 2011)
Chap 1-2






One Grave at a Time: A Night Huntress NovelOne Grave at a Time
Book #6  (Aug 30, 2011)
Chap 1-3






Spider's RevengeSpider's Revenge
Book #5  (Sep 27, 2011)
Chap 1






Drink Deep: A Chicagoland Vampires NovelDrink Deep
Book #5  (Nov 01, 2011)
Chap 1






Fate's EdgeFate's Edge
Book #3  (Nov 29, 2011)
Prologue






Book #4  (Feb 28, 2012)

Descendant of Darkness
Book #5  (2011)
-Life is too Short to Read a Bad Book-

6 comments:

  1. Alright, I can,t wait!
    I love Darynda Jones Series. Love, love Jeaniene Frost!
    Can,t wait for Drink Deep, need to know where this thing is going.
    How did you find out Molly Harper,s new Nice Girls book name? Did she post it on her blog? Does she mention when it will come out? I am so excited about this book!
    There are so many good ones coming up and out that I really hope I can keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to couple of these myself.
    I found out the name of the next book in the Jane Jameson series on a new released book's Amazon product page. I then went to her site to see that she just recently decided on a name and released an excerpt.

    There is also another old excerpt of the book on her site. I read it almost 6 months ago. I am sort of looking forward to this one. I think its been either been to long since the last, or I might be over this series soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention that the book is already available for preorder and comes out Feb 28, 2012. I have the link above embedded in the name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked out the link, but didn't see a release date, guess I didn't look in the right spot.
    I hope its as good as the others in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The publishing date is under "Product Details", next to "Publisher". It's just below the Editorial Reviews section.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Posted a pic of the section I'm talking about. Hope it helps.

    I started reading Pay Me in Flesh. So far so good, but I don't think it's going to be that effortless humor that we get from White Trash Zombie. The zombie premise seems the same though.

    ReplyDelete