Sunday, August 21, 2011

Free Ebooks

The Vampire's Warden, a Paranormal Romance (Undead in Brown County #1)The Vampire's Warden
It was a flash in the moonlight, a blur of motion like I’d never witnessed before. No human had the capacity to move like that. When I found myself face-to-face with him there in the meadow, I knew without a doubt that the journal was authentic. I knew that my grandfather hadn’t been crazy at all. Because a foot away from me stood a vampire.

Sarah reads her grandfather's journal in stunned disbelief. What was once her grandfather's responsibility has passed to her father and now to her. She has become the Warden. Her life will never be the same.

I Was A Brooding Teenage VampireI Was A Brooding Teenage Vampire
My name is Demitri Mitchell, and I’m a vampire. I also happen to be addicted to blood, and have a history of being addicted to amphetamines as well as most mainline narcotics (it was the 80’s.) Some people would say that I have a sex-addiction, but I think all those years of casual sex and prostitution was just a means to feed my ravenous hunger for blood; it’s the chicken or the egg, to be honest. I want to tell you all about my journey; it’s a story of love, of self-expression, romance, desire, and my quest to avoid it all. This is the very brief and very vulgar tale of how I was a brooding teenage vampire.

Fresh BloodFresh Blood-Novella
A desperate call from her missing sister sends Erica Talbot on a dangerous rescue mission. Determined to prevent her twin from becoming a feeder, Erica steps out of her quiet, lonely existence and into a dark underworld where vampires make the rules. Maxwell Hart is a vampire investigator. Part of his job is to protect humans. The moment he lays eyes on Erica, he knows she doesn’t belong in his world, but that doesn’t stop him from wanting her there.

With Max as her guide, Erica descends into a world where humans willingly give up control to their vampire masters. Posing as Max’s submissive feeder, Erica discovers a strange freedom in relinquishing her hard won self-control to Max.  After just one taste of Erica’s blood, Max finds he hungers for no one else. How can he possess her when drawing her deeper into his dark world will change her forever?

A Lust for Lead: A Supernatural Fantasy (The Legend of the Devil's Guns)A Lust for Lead: A Supernatural Fantasy
The American West, 1887. Six years ago, the legendary gunfighter Shane Ennis laid down his guns and swore never to shoot again. Now the Fastest Guns want him back and they won’t take no for an answer.  In the accursed town of Covenant, far out in the wasteland, a tournament is being held.

Sixteen of the best of a new generation of gunfighters have gathered to fight to the death for the Fastest Guns’ approval.But the tournament is not all that it seems. Dark forces are plotting behind the scenes and an evil power lies in wait, patiently biding its time until the clock strikes the Gunfighter’s Hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment