Sunday, July 10, 2011

TB: If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin'



Pro: Eric calling Sookie Snooki, is giving me bad Jersey Shore flashbacks.  Still, it's oddly endearing & a fitting moniker for her.  I'm thinking the producers were actually paying homage to this YouTube Video.

Pro: It’s confirmed. Askars is about 10x better at this acting thing than AP. He can emote and an interestingly enough, I think he read the books!

Pro: First good quote of the night- Witch #4: “He did look kind of Aryan”.

Con: The night after being eaten by werepanthers, is sort of like waking-up next to a one nightstand. It’s sort of embarrassing and you wish it never happened. Poor Jason. It’s all downhill from here, for this surrogate Werepanther.

Pro: Good to know the tradition of passing history by word of mouth has survived, at least in the werepanther camp. Probably because they can’t read, but whatever.

Con: Fake You-Tube videos. Alan Ball’s new low.

Pro: One year later, Behul & Jessica seem to have a happy and healthy relationship. Behul seems to be a good dad, too bad I still hate the conniving a-hole.

Pro: Pam is back to having the best lines of the night. “Good evening Fantasia, Northern Louisiana's most fantastic club, what do you want”. I can see why Pam is a lesbian, if all of her male donors are more like Jethro.

Pro: The scene between Pam, Eric, & Snooki was oddly interesting & uncomfortable to watch. Between the blood smear on Pams face, AP’s craptastic acting, and Askars doing a superb job of capturing amnesia Eric.

Con: Creepy doll is back. I’m still trying to find the meaning behind it and why we find Hoyt clutching the ugly thing after hours of waiting up for Jessica. Love so stinks.

Con: Chucky 2.0 I have an irrational fear of dolls and carnies. That doll gives me all kinds of chills.

Con: Dear Jessica, if you have to mind screw your significant other on a regular basis, you probably don’t have the healthiest of relationships. Girl should probably take Pam’s ladys room advice and not fight her nature.

Pro: My new phone message, inspired by Officer Stackhouse: You’ve reached Wolfy, if this is an emergency dial 9-1-1… (insert drawn-out country twang)

Con: Andy tasting a little V, looks more like a sexual act. Ick

Con: And because he’s more interesting than I guess a lump of mud, we get Alcide once again. I admit he is not exactly ugly, but jeez the guy is boring and he distracts from what truly matters- Pam & Eric.

Con: Say what-Debbie is back? I thought Sookie killed her. The books may have me confused, but I don’t think so.

Con: I know Ms. Manners would suggest that criticizing a gift is a definite no-no, but Jessica passing on her creepy house guest to Arlene’s unsuspecting family, is definitely not cool. I guess that’s one way to deal with Chucky. You know nothing good will come of Chucky and Damien being thrown together.

Con: You can take white trash out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the white trash. Looks like some things don’t change, as Tommy is still acting like a petulant-angry child. Same shiz, different season.

Con: If I have to watch one more sex scene with Behul and various women, I think I may scream.

Con: Of course Sookie would only be caught reading a book by Charlaine Harris.  Still not as bad as the blatant advertisements & propaganda that plagued Harris's last book.

Pro: The look on Eric’s face after killing Claudine (or whatever that was), was sort of like a kid getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar.  Oops, My-B.

For io9's TB recap go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment