Monday, June 6, 2011

Is this PNR Release Week?

Is it me, or are most of the new releases this week all PNR books? Some I'm looking forward to, most I could care less about. I may read Dali & Jim's story, from the Kate Daniel series. You gotta love a half-blind shifter that can't drive.

HexedHexed
Anthology

Standout stories/authors: Andrews releases their Dali/Jim story, in the Novella-Magic Dreams.




Shadow Walker (Berkley Sensation)Shadow walker
Book #3

From one of my favorite PNR/UF series. I look forward to reading this one soon.  An action packed, mystery/fantasy filled, sexy series that follows Janet, an Elemental, and her long time enigmatic lover. Never a dull moment, with a lot going on between the pages. A joy to read, without feeling too convoluted or contrived. The First book is so far the best of the two released.

Goddess With a BladeGoddess with a Blade

Okay, this one looks interesting, and I think this might be our lone UF in the bunch.  Rowan is no ordinary woman. Physical vessel to the Celtic Goddess Brigid and raised by the leader of the Vampire Nation, she's a supercharged hunter with the power to slay any vampire who violates the age-old treaty. A recent string of murders has her at odds with Las Vegas's new Scion, the arrogant and powerful Clive Stewart. The killings have the mark of Vampire all over them, and Rowan warns Clive to keep his people in line—or she'll mete out her own brand of justice.

Everdark: The Dark Ink ChroniclesEverdark
Book #2

Love the covers, and I thought the first book looked interesting.  But with low ratings, I've put the 1st book off for other pursuits for now.



Frostbound: The Dark ForgottenFrostbound
Book #4






Book #2

A good PNR author, but not sure about this series.





Hit ListHit List
Book #20

Really, #20? That's one long running series I will probably never read.




No comments:

Post a Comment