Friday, May 13, 2011

White Trash Zombie

After six months of blog silence, UF author - Diana Rowland finally dishes about her new book and its awesome cover. We also get a sneak peek - Chapter 1 / Blurb.  I know I've been intrigued to hear more about this new series, by one of my favorite UF authors.

From the Author:
"I have a new book coming out in about two months!! For those of you who come to this blog via the front page of my website, you’ve no doubt seen the OH MY GOD AWESOME COVER for My Life as a White Trash Zombie which comes out July 5th. But for those of you who have yet to see it.. *cue chorus of angels*:

White Trash Zombie
July 5th, 2011
I am so in love with this cover it HURTS! The artist is the amazingly talented (and super nice guy) Dan Dos Santos. The even cooler thing is that he entered this art in the Spectrum contest earlier this year, and this cover took silver!!! I’m SO stoked for Dan because he deserves all sorts of praise and adulation. He’s also part of a group blog of incredible artists where they talk about process and the industry and talent and other really neat stuff, which is a fascinating read even if you’re like me and can barely draw stick figures."

-Life is too Short to Read a Bad Book-

No comments:

Post a Comment