Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oy vey

Here is a sneak peek, of Harrison's upcoming Graphic Novel - Blood Work, set to be released on July 12th.  Not sure if I'm a fan of these Graphics.  I think Mead's artist has a bit of a leg up.  I'll probably just save my pennies for the next novel.

Blood Work: An Original Hollows Graphic NovelBlood Work
July 12, 2011

This is an illustration of the Hollows series world, but not any book in particular.   It takes place in the golden year where Ivy and Rachel work together at the I.S.  Rachel is the intern, but you can imagine she’s not taking a back seat to her vampire partner. This was done from Ivy’s point of view, and since Kisten was still alive during this time, we get to see him.  In a tub, no less.  This is a series favorite of mine, and one of the most hated and loved by others, I might add.

















-Life is too Short to Read a Bad Book-

No comments:

Post a Comment