Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New for Tuesday

Tangled Threads (Elemental Assassin, Book 4)Tangled Threads
Book #4

Already a favorite series, from UF author-Estep.  I enjoyed this book thoroughly, but can't say it was the best of the bunch.  Check out my review here.



Book #2

A semi-steampunk series.  Not my usual cup of team, but I surprisingly really enjoyed the first book, The Native Star.  Just finished reading this book, and it exceeded my expectations.  Read my full review here.


Phoenix Rising: A Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences NovelPhoenix Rising
Book #1/SteamPunk

Okay, not Exactly UF, but this new series has definitely caught my attention. With already glowing blog reviews, I'm looking forward to reading what users think & checking it out for myself. Book #2, Cogs & Corsets, comes out later this year.

Londoners are vanishing, then reappearing, washing up as corpses on the banks of the Thames, drained of blood and bone. Yet the Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences- the Crown’s clandestine organisation whose baliwick is the strange and unsettling- will not allow its agents to investigate. Fearless and exceedingly lovely Eliza, however, with her bulletproof corset and a disturbing fondness for dynamite, refuses to let the matter rest, and she’s prepared to drag her timorous new partner, Wellington Books along with her into the perilous fray.


Gods & MonstersGod's & Monsters
Book #3

Sylvie Lightner is no ordinary P.I. She specializes in cases involving the unusual and unbelievable.




Big Bad BeastBig Bad Beast
Book #6/PNR







Dark DescendantDark Descendant
Book #1







Black Magic Woman (The Others)Black Magic Woman
Book #11







And, last week's Releases

Book #2/PNR







Book #4/PNR







Book #1/YA







-Life is too Short to Read a Bad Book-

No comments:

Post a Comment