Sunday, April 17, 2011

Free Premiere: Game of Thrones

This new Tv series is based on the best selling series Song of Ice and Fire, by George R.R. Martin. I haven't read the books, but what I've seen of the previews, this looks to be right up my alley. I'm taking advantage of the free HBO preview this weekend, and checking out if this show is worth the extra $16 on my satellite bill. Tonight is the premiere, which is being made available for free by most cable & satellite companies; at least here in America. Just a little push to get the viewership up I guess. Check your local listing or click here for show times & availability.

A Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire)Song of Ice and Fire

1-A Game of Thrones
2-A Clash of Kings
3-A Storm of Swords
4-A Feast for Crows



No comments:

Post a Comment