Monday, February 28, 2011

New for Tuesday

I admit that after a slew of highly anticipated new release disappoints, I am now a bit weary & a little less enthused about my next couple of scheduled reads. Still, McGuire has rarely disappointed, so I at least have that to look forward to. I am sad that quite a few of my favorite authors have recently either changed their writing/editing style or left us with major cliffhangers that tests the patience of the most chill of readers. *Denotes books on my reading list.

River Marked (Mercy Thompson, Book 6)River Marked*
Book #6







Late Eclipses (October Daye, Book 4)Late Eclipses*
Book #4







The Morganville Vampires, Volume 3 The Morganville Vampires
Vol 3







Blackout: A Cal Leandros NovelBlackout
Book #6







Demon SongDemon Song
Book #3







Twilight's Dawn: A Black Jewels BookTwilight's Dawn
Book #9







Accidentally Catty (The Accidental Series, Book 5)Accidentally Catty
Book #5







Never Again: Wizards of NevermoreNever Again
Book #1







Hidden Away (A KGI Novel)Hidden Away
Book #3

No comments:

Post a Comment