Friday, November 26, 2010

Not Another One


Okay, so it's not as bad as all that, I hope.  But you get the idea.  Blogs are popping up faster than the neighborhood Starbucks.  So why yet another one?  I set out with the goal to organize my favorite author links, lists, & Upcoming Releases, and ended up creating a blog.  I don't however claim to provide anything better or more comprehensible as say, Literary Escapism or All Things Urban Fantasy.   

But what I will do, is provide a forum where others can find info on UF new releases, and maybe discuss their thoughts along the way.  My reading tastes tend to lie somewhere between Dark UF/Horror & PNR.  So no, that does not include Jim Butcher's latest workers.  Nothing against old Jim, but I'm just not a huge fan of male authors, just as I have a preference towards listening to male singers.  Just a personal preference, like not liking okra; I think.  I am not a PNR fan either, but I have found a few reads that have peaked my interest.   

I'm not a writer or aspiring writer.  I'm just a lowly government worker that needs a little fantasy in her life.  So those that don't mind my reading preferences or my tendency to sometimes butcher the English Language,  you are welcome to stop-on-by anytime.    

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment